My Books

Dinh's books

Matilda
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Lightning Thief
Chocolate Fever
The Adventurous Four
The Graveyard Book
Perseus
Shadow of the Minotaur
Romeo and Juliet
The Railway Children
Peter Pan
The Journey to the West, Volume 1
Buddhism
Pinocchio
Day of the Dragon-King
Mummies in the Morning
Tonight on the Titanic
Midnight on the Moon
The Knight at Dawn
Earthquake in the Early Morning


Dinh Phuong's favorite books »
}

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Name

Dinh Phuong Linh is my name. Like light in the sea of darkness. I prefer people calling me Linh. Because people usually pronounce it wrong like Phuon or Fong and that is like laugh in the sea of sadness. My name has separate meaning. “Phuong” means straight forward and “Linh” means sparkle like a star in the sky.


I like my name very much, when my parents was planning my name, they told each other that they must find a name combining their names. So they choose Phuong borrowed by my mum middle name and Linh was slightly modified from my dad last name. So every time they call me they will remember each other.

Colour is like the rainbow of favor. My favorite colours represent by the fist letter of my names D,P and L. D stands for dark yellow like the sun shine the special dark yellow down to Earth. L is for light blue when it comes to the afternoon. And at last but not least is purple like color in the sunset or good night.















































































No comments:

Post a Comment