My Books

Dinh's books

Matilda
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Lightning Thief
Chocolate Fever
The Adventurous Four
The Graveyard Book
Perseus
Shadow of the Minotaur
Romeo and Juliet
The Railway Children
Peter Pan
The Journey to the West, Volume 1
Buddhism
Pinocchio
Day of the Dragon-King
Mummies in the Morning
Tonight on the Titanic
Midnight on the Moon
The Knight at Dawn
Earthquake in the Early Morning


Dinh Phuong's favorite books »
}

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Wonderful Break!


 I was going to a lucky airplane, which took me back to my home countries. After three hour and five minute sitting in that airplane, we have a little sad news. One of our goods was missing. My mother was upset because that box was full of food and other important things inside. After that we check out and went back to my home my grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin and friends was happy to see me and also they cheers my mother up for not to be sad. After that I went to my room and change to my winter cloth because it is winter in Vietnam. I wore two normal clothes, three jumpers and one big jacket.

On the second weeks, my sister and I went to dentist and check our tooth because every six month we need to check at least ones. My sister was OK. But not me, the doctor told my mother that my gum was covering my tooth that it can’t grow up if I don’t cut it. So mother decides to cut it. Next day, we went there to cut my gum. My head was thinking about how painful it could be after cutting it. My foot tries to stick on the ground when my mother called me to go to the dentist. My dad used our motorbike to drive us to the dentist. When I was In front of the dentist house, I feel that I can faint by a moment and I can’t do it. Great news for me the doctor said that it’s too late so they ask me to come another day. Felt full energy that I can jump and at the dentist house. And I need to come again another day. Woke up early and I went there to cut it. I thought it was so painful put actually its not, only for you when the dentist put the desensitize in your mouth. Even after that medicine was gone, I still feel normal so I think I would like to cut it again.

I then at the last week my aunt took me to electronic shop to buy a phone for my birthday present. So my other aunt told me that there is a new generation of Nokia that is typing and it only cost one million dong (Vietnamese currency). But when I ask the staff, they told me that it is not now generation is like touching phone and it is eleven million dongs. I was shock at that prize, so we went another shop. At that shop my aunt and I read the note that some Nokia have problem so we went and see LG. At LG I saw one touching phone that is cheap and beautiful. My aunt saw it and she also like it. She said that she would ask my mother and buy it later. First my mother didn’t accept but then she said to me that it is my birthday present so I get to choose which phone I like. I choose that and me and my aunt work together and practice to use the phone.



phone credit



No comments:

Post a Comment