My Books

Dinh's books

Matilda
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Lightning Thief
Chocolate Fever
The Adventurous Four
The Graveyard Book
Perseus
Shadow of the Minotaur
Romeo and Juliet
The Railway Children
Peter Pan
The Journey to the West, Volume 1
Buddhism
Pinocchio
Day of the Dragon-King
Mummies in the Morning
Tonight on the Titanic
Midnight on the Moon
The Knight at Dawn
Earthquake in the Early Morning


Dinh Phuong's favorite books »
}

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Wonderful Field Trip

Kuala Selangor Field Trip



Day 1: It was the first day of me travel with my friend to Kuala Selangor. I was so tired but I still have enough energy to laugh and talk with my friends in a beautiful bus. When we reach at Kuala Selangor, All of the girls went to see their rooms. After we rest in our rooms for ten minute, we walk into a forest. While we were walking I was complain to Mr. Sheflin that I was so hungry. Finally after two hours, we went to eat lunch. Before we just came to the hostel, there was tourism said that there are a lot of monkey here, so if we bring food we need to put in a small bag. But there were two boys who forgot what the tourist said so they didn’t put their food in a small bag. I feel sorry to them because the monkey was chasing them. After we finish our lunch, we went to a place and make a grass hopper. It was so difficult that I give up with making the grass hopper. We went to see the museum, poison well, unlucky rock. The tourism told us the story of the unlucky rock and the poisoning well. At night before we eat dinner, we went and play Frisbee. I play with Anne, Yerin and Ayaka. And at night we went and see the fireflies.

Day 2: Anne and Ayaka woke up and Anne tries to see how I sleep. But she couldn’t believe that when I woke up one of my eyes at the beginning was close. We went and eat breakfast then we prepare to grow and plant mangrove. When I heard that about the mangrove and I was shock when I saw the picture of it. After that, we went and get our boot and the journey of the planting mangrove begins. When we reach there was a man who teaches us how to plant. Then the entire student went in the mud except for me. I was very scarce that I would be stuck in the mud, and my thinking is correct. I stuck for two times and fell down one time. But at least I got to plant a mangrove. After that, we went back and take a bath and we eat lunch. I ran fast to the souvenir and buy a few things. After that, I went back home with full of memories.

Picture from: http://picasaweb.google.com/palkopups/6BFireflyFieldTripOct2010#5529212440471114898
Picture from:http://www.google.com.my/imglanding?q=fireflies&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=994&bih=556&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=kLiEKlGBP557jM:&imgrefurl=http://www.thaicruises.com/index.php%253Flay%253Dshow%2526ac%253Darticle%2526Id%253D538681863%2526Ntype%253D777&imgurl=http://www.thaicruises.com/images/1210667366/firefly.jpg&zoom=1&w=600&h=538&iact=hc&ei=Z6rPTMr1K4yCsQO__q34AQ&oei=Z6rPTMr1K4yCsQO__q34AQ&esq=1&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=142&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

No comments:

Post a Comment