My Books

Dinh's books

Matilda
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Lightning Thief
Chocolate Fever
The Adventurous Four
The Graveyard Book
Perseus
Shadow of the Minotaur
Romeo and Juliet
The Railway Children
Peter Pan
The Journey to the West, Volume 1
Buddhism
Pinocchio
Day of the Dragon-King
Mummies in the Morning
Tonight on the Titanic
Midnight on the Moon
The Knight at Dawn
Earthquake in the Early Morning


Dinh Phuong's favorite books »
}

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All About Me

Hi,my name is Phuong Linh. I was born in Vietnam (08/08/1999). I am 12 year's old. And I study in ISKL (International School of Kuala Lumpur).


I come in the family of 4. my dad, mom,me and my sister. My dad name Long. He taught me and my sister how to speak English when we first came to Malaysia. My mom name Dung. She taught me how to speak Vietnamese when I was young, she help me with my Math when I first come to elementary school and she taught me how to be respect to older people because attitude is very important in my country. My sister name Ngoc Linh. She studying in Children House Kindergarten. her teacher name May. she said that my sister is a very clever girl.  


I have many hobbies like read, basketball, badminton, swimming, traveling... But the most thing that I like to do is have holiday on beach with family and friends. It make me feel happy and relax.


I still remember the time when I transfer to ISKL( International School of Kuala Lumpur). I was so worried because I was afraid of can't make friend. But after two days, I make two friends call Anne and Yerin. they are very kind and friendly. Now I feel really happy because I make two good friends.


I hope you enjoy my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment